There are plenty of social game companies out there, but how many are working with Hollywood (Michael Bay and Scott Gardenhour at theinstitute.tv), The Discovery Channel and others? We are a Branded Social and Mobile Game company in San Carlos, CA, that is building games for entertainment brands to engage more deeply with their fans.
We are looking for Unity Developers to join our team to work on existing and new exciting projects. The Game Programmers will work directly with the Lead Programmer, the Executive Producer, and with our partners. The developer will be responsible for the overall implementation of all game-play mechanics. The ideal team member will have prior game development experience, have formidable verbal and written communication skills, be well-organized, and have an excellent analytical sense.
Prior game development experience with a strong background and understanding of 3D programming, physics, mathematics, and OOP design & approach. Implement game functionality as per design document and specification (character control, AI, game GUI and other game elements). Communicate with other team members to establish pipeline and integrate media assets Give regular feedback to project lead as to implementation issues and possible improvements to game design. Address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release
Essential Skills & Experience
- C# programming experience
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards
- Experience with version control software
- Ability to work independently, and in a team
- Unity3D development experience
- Facebook application development
- Experience with iPhone, iPad and Android game development
- Experience with 3D packages such as Maya
Send resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org